10 ) The US ambassador to Libya is killed amidst growing upheaval in the Middle East. I think “four more years” is going to be more than an election year campaign slogan.
9 ) Mitt Romney displays his knack for government efficiency by pissing on nearly half of all voters, characterizing them as professional victims who live on entitlement programs, in a single speech. But don’t get too angry, 47 percent of America! Give him a few more days and he’ll be trashing the other 53 percent.
8 ) Fundamentalist Christians freak out over a fourth century papyrus that refers to Jesus having a wife. Well, she might as well have not existed considering how much time he spent with those twelve slacker buddies of his…
7 ) Paris Hilton is recorded trashing homosexuals as “disgusting” and “likely to die of AIDS.” Funny, I think homosexuals said the same thing after Paris after her sex tape was leaked.
6 ) The new trailer for The Hobbit drops. Was I complaining about this being split into three movies? I take it back.
5 ) The debate grows over whether taxpayers should foot the bill for a sex-change operation for convicted killer Michelle (Robert) Kosilek. Doesn’t something as ridiculous as that amount to cruel and unusual punishment for taxpayers?
4 ) The 2012 – 2013 NHL season looks to be a bust following a player lock-out. If people actually cared about professional hockey, this might be an issue.
3 ) Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly reconciled and gotten back together. Oh thank god, in plenty of time for them to go out and promote the last Twilight movie together!
2 ) Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes get into an online spitting contest over which one of them is more of an out-of-control trainwreck. Girls! Girls! You’re BOTH tragic wastes of talent!
1 ) GANGNAM STYLE!
The views and opinions in the Enterprise blogs are those of the author and are not neccessarily shared by Falmouth Publishing.