Organizers said the following locations will be open for parking in advance of the big fireworks display planned on Tuesday, July 29.
There will be absolutely no pedestrian traffic allowed on the Bourne Bridge to view the fireworks. State police will be monitoring the area.
Organizers said that if a peson can see the top of the railroad bridge from a location, then the fireworks will also be visible from that location.
Parking options are as follows:
• Corps of Engineers parking area, Main Street, Buzzards Bay;
• Bourne Veterans Memorial Community Building, Main Street, Buzzards Bay (after 5 PM);
• Bourne Town Hall, Perry Avenue, Buzzards Bay (after 5 PM);
• Electric Avenue Beach, Buzzards Bay;
• On street parking, Main Street, Buzzards Bay;
• Bourne Public Library, Sandwich Road, Bourne Village;
• Bourne Historical Society, Keene Street, Bourne Village;
• Peebles Elementary School, Trowbridge Road, Bourne Village;
• Bourne Middle School, Waterhouse Road, Bourne Village;
• Bourne High School, Waterhouse Road, Bourne Village;
• Gallo Ice Rink, Sandwich Road, Bourne Village;
• Monument Beach Marina, Monument Beach;
• Gray Gables Beach, Gray Gables;
• Rest areas on the Scenic Highway and Sandwich Road (no on street parking);
• Public streets, except where prohibited or where two-way traffic is obstructed;
• Private business parking lots, except where prohibited (some may charge for parking).