Dryer Causes Fire In Woods Hole Road Home

Falmouth Firefighters extinguished a fire caused by a clothes dryer Thursday morning, August 28,  in a Woods Hole home.

Deputy Michael F. Small said that a fire engine responded to the home on 462 Woods Hole Road at approximately 5:30 AM for the report of a fire. Firefighters saw smoke coming from the back of the house. They extinguished the flames, containing the fire to the dryer, the deputy said.

Deputy Small said that no one was injured in the incident and the homeowners were allowed to stay in the home. There was smoke damage to the home and the dryer was destroyed.

Comments

No comments yet.
Please sign in and be the first one to comment.